Contact: Stacie Blanke
DBA Public Relations
MONSTER® SHOWCASES EXCITING RANGE OF NEXT GENERATION HEADPHONES
AT IFA 2012, OFFERING ULTRA-DYNAMIC AUDIO PERFORMANCE,
WITH PURE MONSTER SOUND® AND UNPARALLELED STYLE
Monster Continues its Commitment to Always Lead, Never Follow; Redefines Higher Definition Sound, Progressive Product Style and Design
Berlin, Germany, August 31, 2012 — Monster, a global leader and innovator in high-performance headphones that engineered the sound of the popular Beats by Dr. Dre™ headphones, has now established its own line of leading-edge headphones, all offering Pure Monster Sound® with unparalleled style and design. Fulfilling its corporate vision to Always Lead, Never Follow, the company is demonstrating a wide range of next generation Monster headphones at IFA that dramatically raise the bar in both higher definition sound and style.
Next Generation Headphones Build on Monster’s Leadership in Audio
Monster’s new generation of headphone products is a clear reflection of the company’s mission to literally make music sound better. The company is bringing new energy and enhanced performance to the headphone world with its catwalk-ready family of models geared toward the fashion- and sports-conscious consumer. Ranging from the breakthrough Inspiration™, Monster’s first over-ear, advanced noise-canceling headphone, with interchangeable headbands in many different colors and designs, to the fashion-forward on-ear VEKTR™ headphones, created in collaboration with iconic lifestyle company Diesel®, as well as the bright yellow athlete’s headphone iSport™ LIVESTRONG® (with a portion of all profits going to Lance Armstrong’s Livestrong Foundation), Diamond Tears – Edge™, created in alliance with renowned music producer J.Y. Park and more, Monster’s headphone showcase at IFA demonstrates how the company is bringing fresh energy, unmatched style and dramatically better sounding music to the personal audio category.
Monster Noel Lee, who was recently honored with the prestigious Plus X Award®: Lifetime
Achievement Award, and will deliver the keynote
address at IFA on Sunday,
September 2 at 15:00 Hours, noted: “Monster believes that everyone who is passionate
about music deserves the best possible audio in every aspect of their lives,
and our goal is to deliver nothing less than phenomenal sound quality for
today’s digital music listeners. All our products combine leading-edge sonic
technologies with progressive, stylish and ergonomic designs for today’s
sophisticated music lovers who are tuned in to what’s new in music, technology,
High-Performance, Style-Forward Headphones for Every Lifestyle Need
The company will showcase a wide variety of trendsetting headphone models that combine the ultimate in ultra-dynamic audio performance with stunning designs and capabilities.
- Inspiration™: Serious Audio. High Style. Launched in Europe earlier this year and available at fine retailers including Harrod’s of London, Inspiration™ is Monster’s first over-ear, advanced noise-canceling headphone. Inspiration™ marks the debut of a major breakthrough in style and headphone customization – interchangeable headbands in a multitude of colors and designs that let users match any mood – or outfit. Offering sophisticated style with a fresh point of view, Inspiration is ideal for young tech- and style-savvy, culturally connected professionals.
- Diamond Tears™: “Music with the Clarity of Diamonds”: Monster is truly bringing the worlds of fashion and audio together with its Diamond Tears™ High Definition Music Headphones (SRP: $349.95). Diamond Tears make a fashion statement though their high-design sensibility and sound performance, featuring pure Monster sound in a stunning diamond-inspired look. Diamond Tears are currently available in a clear version, with a new black diamond color way version scheduled for delivery later this year.
- Comfort, Fashion, Performance: VEKTR™: Partnering with iconic lifestyle company Diesel®, Monster created the on-ear VEKTR headphones (SRP: $279.95), which dramatically break with conventional headphone style and performance, for a comfortable, premium-quality listening solution. In addition to the original black model, Monster will debut a white on-ear VEKTR model. A new in-ear version is scheduled for upcoming delivery.
- Pure Audio Adrenaline – iSport In-Ear Headphones: Showcasing its next generation in-ear audio technology, Monster’s iSport headphones are literally audio adrenaline for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. The sweatproof and washable athlete’s headphone lets users focus on their activities and workout at all times, with Monster’s unique patented SportClip in-ear clip for total comfort and secure placement. Their ability to stay in while wearers undergo athletic activities is unparalleled. In addition to the original iSport model, Monster will debut two new iSport versions at IFA, Intensity and Strive. Monster has also teamed up with RadioShack® for the exclusive launch of its iSport LIVESTRONG branded model, which features LIVESTRONG’s iconic bright yellow on both the cable and earpieces, with a portion of the proceeds from all sales donated to the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
- Back to Cool with NCredible™ Headphones! Monster teamed up with renowned American actor, rapper and TV star Nick Cannon’s NCredible Entertainment to create a line of youth-focused, trendsetting NCredible headphones. The line includes the on-ear N-Tune™ Headphones (SRP: $129.95) and the in-ear N-Ergy™ Headphones (SRP: $69.95), both available in a widely varied palette of stunning colors, including Midnight Black, Frost White, Cherry Red, and Cobalt Blue. Being shown for the first-time ever are the unique N-Pulse™ Over-Ear DJ Style Headphones (SRP: $199.99) specifically designed for aspiring and established DJs.
Pure Monster Sound at Home or On-the-Go with ClarityHD™ Loudspeakers
addition to its leading-edge headphones, Monster is bringing more powerful
listening experiences for music lovers at home and on-the-go with its portable ClarityHD Micro Wireless Speaker (SRP: $219.95) and Clarity HD Model
One High Definition Multimedia Speaker (SRP: $749.95).
Monster was founded over 30 years ago by Head Monster Noel Lee, who was recently honored with the prestigious Plus X Award®: Lifetime Achievement Award, as a company dedicated to creating products that enhance the sound quality of music. The company engineered the sound of the acclaimed Beats by Dr. Dre™ headphones, and has become the world’s leading manufacturer of high-performance, sonically superior headphones, all of which feature the company’s Pure Monster Sound.® Monster is also the world's leading manufacturer of advanced connectivity solutions for high-performance home entertainment, audio, home cinema, computer and gaming as well as a leading innovator in the field of mobile accessories and professional audio. The company also provides high-performance AC power line conditioning and protection products for audio/video systems, as well as energy-saving power products. Monster continues to lead in innovation with over 300 U.S. and international patents and dozens pending, offering more than 4,000 products in over 134 countries worldwide.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their
# # #
For Press Releases and Images: www.dba-pr.com/monster-ifa-2012.htm